Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fundraiser at Kenmore Sq. Uno's Pizzeria

Hello all - I will be hosting two fundraisers coming up next week and the week after at Pizzeria Uno's in Kenmore Sq. in Boston.

The first one will be held on Friday, March 23rd. The second will be Friday, March 30th. The events last all day, and you can attend the first, the second, or both. All you have to do is bring in a Voucher saying you're there to support me for Bike and Build 2007 and then at the end of the day, Uno's donates 10-20% of your sale to my trip. You can go there for snacks, dinner, drinks, dessert, or all four -- everything counts.

I have the vouchers in PDF format, and will need to email them to you to print out. If you're interested in attending, please send me an email at terra.curtis@gmail.com.

Thanks again for your support!

No comments: