Sunday, July 1, 2007

Lafayette, IN


It's been 8 days since I last wrote and you've entirely missed the state of Ohio. Both time and internet access seem to be in short supply, which means there's a lot to write about and not much time to do it.

We were so happily surprised to ride into Dover, OH last week to find Derrick there waiting for us. At first, I thought he had just come to visit. But I ran over to give him a hug and he told me he was back for good! Broken pelvis and all, this kid is amazing. My pelvis hurts enough already without a clear break in it.

Other news from Ohio: Logan's mom catered a whole lunch and pool party for us mid-ride into Columbus. The food was tasty and plentiful. I also didn't escape the pool without tearing down the basketball hoop (oops). We all had a fun day that day.

We're now in Indiana near Purdue University and I'm quickly trying to get internet errands done on Logan's computer. The tummy is rumbling (as always), though, so it's time to get some lunch. My photo gallery site seems to be acting up a bit, so I've put a bunch of photos on Snapfish for now. Unfortunately, there's not a link to those, so if oyu want to see them, please email me and I'll send oyu the Snapfish invite.

Peace.

No comments: