Tuesday, April 10, 2007

$4,000

Gracias! Merci! Grazie! Danke! Meitaki ma'ata! Takk! Multumesc!

That's "thank you" in a bunch of different languages. I've said it so much lately I thought I'd try to be creative and say it in a different way. I just can't say it enough...we hit the $4,000 mark this week and donations are still strong (see the Fundraising Progress page). The response has been incredible.

There are still two potential fundraiser events in the works:

(1) A late-April/early-May 3-on-3 basketball tournament held at the Cambridge Rindge and Latin School in Cambridge, MA. I am in the midst of planning this with Rhiannon Lee of the Women With Game league here in Cambridge.

(2) An art-gallery event potentially held at the Art Interactive Gallery in Central Square in collaboration with Rob Logan of the famous Redbones Art Card Event in Davis Square, Somerville, MA.

Keep checking back for more details on those two events!

No comments: